2007/06/13

Domain Story, PSO, E.T.C.

Hm... I'm thinking about making the latest Domain story I created into a novel/first person story and posting it here, but the problem is, there is no character that I could use for the first person point of view... Hm. Perhaps I'll do it from my character's perspective at first, but my character gets killed later in the story, so what then... In other news, the PSO data on the gamecube memory card got corrupted. >.< Now me, Marie, and Dad have to make new characters. Pretty lame. Oh well. Something to do over the summer. Besides that, there isn't going to be much else to do over the summer. I guess I could download a couple of games to this computer before the internet connection gets cut off... Hm. I don't think that this debate thing me and Aspen were going to do on this blog is going to work... There isn't much we disagree on, for one, not to mention lack of topics. Hm.
Highschool... What a pain that will be... Oh well. That's life, I guess.

No comments: